i got this idea from my awesome friend Shaunika.
i thought they were the perfect thing to cure up some afternoon boredom around here.
Luke loved doing these, and they were soooo easy!
you just use a cake mix and some sprinkles.
(i added cho chips to some, but i liked the sprinkles best)
all you do is make up the cake mix per recipe found here. I rolled the dough into balls and let Luke roll them in sprinkles prior to baking. That's why the sprinkles are so bright and colorful. They were not mixed in with the dough.
all you do is make up the cake mix per recipe found here. I rolled the dough into balls and let Luke roll them in sprinkles prior to baking. That's why the sprinkles are so bright and colorful. They were not mixed in with the dough.
the best tasting ones were the round rainbow sprinkled cookies.
(pictured below)
these were a perfect way to get luke helping me with cookies with not a huge mess of homemade chocolate chip cookies!
luke was so proud of the cookies that he made, he insisted on taking them to Nana and Papa's house for dinner that very night.
and he is already asking me when we can make them again.





6 comments:
cute idea!
Those are so cute! I wish I could eat them!
Ha, these are Steve's FAVORITE thing ever. I have never made them with sprinkles (love the halloween ones by the way) We usually just frost them with some home made chocolate frosting....yum!!! I think the sprinkle cookies are going to be making a visit here soon. Thanks for the good idea!
Cute idea! You are such a fun mom! I'll have to try them with my kids to fix their off-track boredom:)
Awesome! Glad he had fun with them! Aren't they just the easiest things? Perfect for little ones.
@Shaunika! Loved them... thanks for the idea chum!
Post a Comment