I was inspired yesterday to do something (thanks miss abbie jane!). Something new and fun.
This was a first for Millie.
Piggies.
I may be obsessed with this new hair do we discovered today.
Who can resist piggies?
I sent a picture of Millie and her piggies to Scott today.
When he didn't respond in a timely manner (like usual), I called.
When he answered I said:
"BABE! ARE YOU DYING OF CUTENESS?!!"
He laughed at me.
But, I really was dying of cuteness.
I love piggies.

9 comments:
Super darling! I just want to kiss and squeeze those cheeks!
Seriously I am dying! I want to run down there and squeeze her. The best. Please do her hair like this every day!
Oh man, look at all the cute girl things you get to do! So darling! She is looking so grown up! BTW, I love your new blog template!
got to love the antennas! Cute!
So freakin cute! And what is that smile??? You are one lucky mamma
so cute!!
holy cow how cute is she?!!! those piggies are darling on her!
Oh my goodness I almost just died from the cuteness!!!! I can't wait for Marley to grow some hair some day!
Oh my goodness!!! I am dying of cuteness! Love the piggies!
Post a Comment