The third day of Disney we went to both parks and did our favorite rides and/or those that we wanted to do, but hadn't yet.
Millie was feeling better this day... so cute in her Minnie outfit!
Lucas was really excited to ride Toy Story!
Millie on Toy Story. She didn't really get the leave the 3D glasses on thing...
The kids and I hit Pooh Bear twice while Scotty went on Splash Mountain.
Then we met Tigger and Pooh!
Yeah! Highlight for me!
Millie was super cute with Pooh. She was patting his nose and smiling lots.
Adorable.
Lucas loves meeting characters, can't you tell?!
Lucas scored some Toy Story figures for his Disneyland souvenir.
Great purchase. He had a blast with those things.
The Jungle Cruise.
Meeting Woody!
This picture is for you, Weston!
Toontown was a huge hit! Wish we could have spent more time there in the daylight.
Did you know that in Toontown you can go visit Mickey's House and then meet him at the end of the tour? How is it that I have been to Disneyland a hundred times but have never done this?!
It's a Small World all lit up!
Waiting for the Christmas Parade to start...
We had such a great time... can't wait to go back!

3 comments:
Your trip looks like a blast! Glad you guys could get away. I can't wait to take Deacon there someday!
I love Disneyland! Looks like you guys had a great time. We're planning on taking Marley November 2013 and I'm already counting down :)
Looks like sooo much fun! I LOVE disney! I've always wanted to go around Christmas time too.
Post a Comment