Aaron comes home!
It's the official countdown now...
FOURTEEN DAYS!
We all can't wait!!!
Last week I was trying to remember what Lucas looked like when Aaron left...
Can you believe how little he looks in the picture below?!
On a side note... I hadn't seen this picture before. It was from my parents camera during Luke's 2 year old birthday party. It's it a great picture?
And this is what Millie looked like...
well, if we're technical... this ultrasound was taken when I was 20 weeks... when Aaron left I was 36 weeks. He missed meeting her by 2 weeks.
It's going to be crazytown people!
Can't wait to see him!
Two weeks baby!


3 comments:
Ahhhhh that is sooo soon! So fun. Marley was just a little fetus when Greggy left too. And then I'll be 8 months prego when he gets home in August... so fun for them to meet these cute little kiddos! I'm so excited for you guys!
That is so exciting!! I remember when he left! I can't believe its been 2 years already!
Hope you are all doing well!
So exciting! Bet he can't wait to meet little Millie!
Post a Comment