Easter weekend my Dad wanted to take the kids to This is the Place for their Baby Animal Season.
I wasn't sure what to expect, but the kids really loved it! Especially our little animal lover Millie.
I'd highly recommend going. Not only do they have all the animals, but all the other This is the Place activities going on. I had no idea it was such a fun place!
Baby Chicks
Baby Ducks
And look... there was a goat named after me!
SPAZ
Millie and Lucas loved this open area.
There were baby goats and lambs running around and you could just go and pet them all you wanted.
Millie could have stayed here all day.
Petting the pigs nose with Aaron.
Lucas checking out the bunnies.
The long haired cow!
Lucas thought that this cow belonged in the move the Lorax.
Grandpa and Millie with the fake rooster. She loved that stupid thing.
Thanks Dad and Aaron for the fun morning at This is the Place!
We may have to make this an Easter tradition!
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I'll have to take my girls next Easter!
Millie is such a cutie. Your dad is super cute with her.
Post a Comment