9.16.2012

Shooting Range

Jamin and Scott go to the shooting range occationally.
Jamin and Katrina go to the shooting range occationaly.
We have been talking about taking me to the shooting range for a few months.
Yesterday was the day.

I got instructions from Jamin... and then more detailed instructions when I told him I had never shot a gun before. Let alone shooting a shotgun at clays.
I had a good time. Let's say my arms hurt... and my shoulders are sore.
But it was fun!
I'll be anxious to go again with Katrina's new smaller gun.
{translate: won't kill my arm because it's lighter and has less kick!}

Jamin & Katrina


Scott was like an old pro...
Me not so much!

Scott & Katrina watching the action unfold!

Target Practice with hand guns.


Thanks J and K!
Let's go again soon!

1 comment:

The Archuleta's said...

I hate guns! But it looks like you guys had fun. My Dad used to take me all the time. I wonder if I would enjoy it more now that I'm older. I'm impressed that you went.