9.19.2008

Morning Walk in Denver...

Sunday morning, while Scotty watched a little football, Ann and I decided to go on a walk. There is this great walking trail high up in the hills by her house that is so pretty! It was unusually cold that morning so we had to bundle Lucas up. It was great chatting some more and getting some fresh air. I tell you... if I had to move somewhere, I'd probably be Denver. I just loved the city and the area that Annie and Scotty live in. 





This one's for you Scotty! (I do have to say that Annie's Scotty reminds me a little of my Scotty... such a goof!) Thanks for putting up with Lucas and I this past weekend! It was so great to see you both... and to see you together and so happy! I loved your house, your area, Hobby Lobby, Panera... oh the list goes on and on! I hope to see you both again really, really soon. 

1 comment:

Jerilyn said...

What a fun trip! Except for the peanut fiasco obviously! Denver's fun. So, we must chat, I got a random wedding announcement from a voice in Ogden past. (Think home teacher)