12.22.2009

Temple Square

Last week Scotty's friends from high school planned to go downtown for dinner and lights on temple square. We had not been to see the lights for a few years, so it was fun to get down there again. It is always a good time when all of these boys get together. Why is it when boys get together the maturity level drops a few notches? Anyhow, Lucas LOVED the lights and watched the Nativity scene intently while pointing out items such as
"baby Jesus, sheep, chickens, and the Shepard's".

I didn't get pictures of everyone who came, but here are a few!
We missed you Jessica and Katrina!

<span class=
One of Lucas' favorite people... and mine as well. Jamin.
<span class=
Jared and Cortney
<span class=
The Neidig Fam

5 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Cute!! Can't wait to see you guys!

The Archuleta's said...

I missed you guys too! Wish I could have made it

Sarah D said...

Love the pictures!

Katrina said...

Thanks for those pictures Anya. They are so cute! I especially like the picture of Jamin and Lucas, though I am a little partial. I missed you too!

anya said...

@ Trina: I actually love that picture of J and Lucas as well. Such great moment captured of them both!